The KWE KR Jaguar
Based on Jaguar XJ12 4 door saloon
The ultimate, configurable KWE performance saloon. The customer can select a range of engine, transmission, suspension and bodywork options. The car incorporates substantial power increases, with handling, traction and braking to match. The driver will experience enormous performance from the flexible, retuned V12 engine. The inherently high Jaguar safety level is increased through body strengthening and optional roll cage. The car is suitable for track days and club racing as well as fast road work.
KR Dimensions: Length 4.96m / Width 1.77m / Height 1.37m / Weight 1830kg
The minimum specification is as the KWE KR with:
- Jaguar 5.3 or 6.0 litre H.E. V12 engine, tuned to 350bhp with improved induction, ignition, fuelling and cooling system.
- Keisler or Borg Warner 5 speed manual gearbox and AP Racing clutch.
- Brakes uprated to grooved, cross drilled discs with Kevlar road/race pads.
- Suspension retuned to include uprated springs, stiffer anti-roll bar, polyflex bushing.
- Large bore stainless steel exhaust system.
- Goodyear Eagle F1 or Pirelli P Zero tyres on 17 inch rims, Load Rating 100.
- Limited slip differential, 3.54:1 ratio.
- KWE engine bay cooling system.
- Sports steering rack ratio and 14 inch Momo steering wheel.
- Bare metal respray.
Performance and safety options include:
- Engine tuning stages to 400, 450 and 500 bhp with Lysholm twin screw superchargers.
- AP Racing brakes, larger diameter discs.
- KWE brake cooling system.
- In-built fire extinguishing system.
- Rear anti roll bar.
- 5 point racing safety harness.
- Sparco racing seats.
- Roll cage.
- Range of differential gear ratios.
- Enlarged rear wheels, tyres and bodywork.
- Engine management computer with driver-controlled options for touring, road & race.
- Drag-reducing aerodynamic aids.
Knowles-Wilkins Engineering Ltd reserve the right to alter these specifications without notice in order to make best use of available technology.