Definitely not in the case of KWE cars. And here’s why:
- Firstly Jaguars, being large and strongly built, have an excellent safety record
- Secondly KWE inspect as far as is possible for any structural flaws.
- Thirdly we automatically replace all safety related components in the steering and braking systems.
- Fourthly, we test drive the vehicles after final assembly for substantial periods partly to run in the engine but mostly to stress the new components to eradicate any latent faults.
- Finally, the cars all have fresh MOT Test Certification.